Thursday, February 18, 2010

Days 302-305

Dear Daddy,

I hate that we don't get to talk to you every day anymore :( It makes me very sad. But Mommy said you will be home soon so that is all that matters. I can't wait to go play at the park with you and play with my cars with you.

Monday we went to Pump It Up with Jessie, Nate and Jennifer. I had lots of fun again! Except all of these older kids were being really rough and pushing us littler kids out of the way. Luckily our Mommies stuck up for us. :) Then we went out to lunch to McDonalds with them and then went home for nap.

Tuesday we had swimming, but I was very unhappy because Miss Lori wasn't there and wouldn't be there all week. She is on vacation. I didn't have a good lesson at all because I didn't feel safe with the teacher. So Mommy decided to talk to the ladies at the front desk and tell them the situation so they said it was just fine that we wait til next week when Miss Lori comes back. They were very understanding.

Wednesday Mommy spent all morning cleaning cleaning cleaning. She said she wants to keep our house as clean as possible! I make it hard for her though with all of my toys always ending up all over the place, but she doesn't mind them too much. After my nap we went to see Papa and Grandma's new house. I had a great time running around in their backyard. Its big and I have lots of room to play!

Today Mommy's new computer got delivered and we played some games on it and did some laundry. Papa came over this afternoon to visit since he was busy all yesterday when I was at their house. He wanted to hang out with me-he misses me. We had spaghetti for dinner and I gave Mommy a rough time at bed time. I just miss you. I can't wait for you to tuck me in Daddy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: