Sunday, October 4, 2009

Day 166-168

Dear Daddy,
Sorry I haven't written since you left again. I have just been getting used to you being gone again.

Friday we went to Aunt Amy's for a bbq since Kristy & Ben & Addy were in town visiting. I had lots of fun and played with lots of different kids. I even got to meet David and Katelyn and Dave and Tiffany. I had lots of fun playing with Katelyn. She is only a few months older than me Mommy said.

Saturday we didn't do much. Mommy thinks she did too much chasing me around on Friday night. Everyone kept leaving the doors open at Aunt Amy's so I kept trying to run out front towards the street. Mommy didn't let me out of her sight. So she thinks she did too much running around and was feeling some pains that were bothering her a little and was feeling really exhausted. We took a nap together that day an then after nap I went and played outside with Grandma and Papa and Aunt Krista while Mommy relaxed a little more.

Today we played a lot and we ate lunch outside while we watched the planes and helicopters from the airshow fly overhead. I had a grilled cheese for lunch and I ate all of it. It was delicious. While I took a nap, Mommy went grocery shopping and Grandma listened for me to get up. Mommy got me some animal crackers as a surprise. They were very good. Tonight we played outside some more and it was pretty chilly out. I had to put my jacket on. Grandma took me on a walk and then we came in and ate dinner.

I love you and miss you Daddy. Mommy says she hopes you are home this month and so do I! Mommy and Lana love and miss you too.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: