Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 187

Dear Daddy,
Today we were supposed to go play with Jayla and Sadee but they are both sick and my throat was hurting last night so we just stayed home. When we woke up we ate breakfast and then got ready.

Then we went and got the car washed because it was filthy and Mommy has been saying for 2 weeks that she was going to have it washed. Then we got lunch and came home and ate it. Mommy said I was such a good boy at the car wash that I got to pick what we had for lunch and I chose chicken nuggets. So Mommy got me a happy meal at McDonalds with chicken nuggets and apple slices and chocolate milk. It was very good!

Then we took a nap and when we woke up I stayed with Grandma while Mommy went to Walmart to get some stuff.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: