Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Day 192

Dear Daddy,
Today we didn't have anything to do so since I kept Mommy up late last night, we slept in until 9:30 when you called. Then we got up and ate breakfast and talked to you for a while. I played with my tools in the bathroom while Mommy took a shower-I fixed my potty since I thought it was broken.

Then we got to play a little bit and then had lunch. After lunch I didn't have to take a nap though! I was so happy. Mommy is going to try to see how I do with no naps to see if I sleep better at night and go to sleep at a decent time.

We went to Jen's house to play with Jessie and Nathan today. One of Jen's friends was there with her little boy too so I had lots of fun. I started getting really cranky about 745 or so. Mommy thinks that with no naps she might have to move my bedtime to earlier.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: