Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day 182

Dear Daddy,
We didn't wake up until late again today since neither Mommy or I went to bed at a decent time. Mommy says our sleep schedule is just all messed up. We are watching Blues Clues right now and Mommy is trying to get me to sleep.

Today I did a lot of playing with all of my toys and we read a lot of books too. Mommy thinks she might be getting sick so she didn't feel like doing too much today. We did lots of cuddling though. After our nap, Papa took me outside to play so Mommy could fold the laundry and vacuum and clean the bathroom. I helped Papa work on the dune buggy and was such a good helper.

Tomorrow Mommy has a doctors appointment that we have to go to and Tuesday I get to start swim lessons again! Im going to be so excited to see Miss Laurie.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: