Thursday, October 22, 2009

Day 186

Dear Daddy,
How are you? We are doing good. Today was a good day. After breakfast we got ready and then played until lunch. Then I had swim lessons.

Today I was the only one in my class so I got Miss Laurie all to myself. We had lots of fun playing.

After we got home, I took a nap with Mommy and then we got up and I had an orange and some water for my snack. After snack, Mommy paid the bills while I played with Grandma. Then we took Lana on her walk. I saw 3 planes on our walk Daddy, 3! I got so excited every time I saw another plane. Mommy said I am the cutest little boy ever.

When we got home from our walk, we had spaghetti and garlic bread for dinner. It was so good! Sorry I wouldn't talk to you after dinner, I was too busy playing with my toys.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: