Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 189

Dear Daddy,

We stayed the night at Amy's last night so when we woke up today I had a great time running around her house. It was fun to be somewhere else and run around.

We left Amy's house about 1 o'clock and went home and ate lunch and played. After Papa woke up from his nap, he took me outside to play while Mommy took a nap. She was so tired. She has been really tired lately. I played outside with Papa for so long while Grandma made tacos for dinner. I liked those tacos. They were good.

Mommy is letting me stay up just a little bit late tonight because I am watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse special where they are taking Choo Choo Express train up to Mistletoe Mountain to bring snow back down the mountain. I love this show.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: