Sunday, October 25, 2009

Day 188

Dear Daddy,
Today when we got up, Grandma made me breakfast and got me ready because Mommy had an appointment to go look at some apartments that we might move into in January. Mommy said she likes them and thinks we will like them too.

After that she came home and we ate lunch. Then we played until about 3 when we left to go up to Amys. Jen and Jessie and Nate followed us up to Amys and I had such a good time playing with Jessie. We played so nice together. We had Pat & Oscars for dinner. I ate a piece of pizza and some pasta and a breadstick.

After that, we watched Alvin & the Chipmunks and played until Jessie and Nate had to leave. When it was time for them to go, I ran up to Jessie and gave her big hugs and I even gave her kisses. Everyone just thought that was so cute!! Mommy said she emailed you the picture.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: