Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Day 171

Dear Daddy,
I slept horribly last night. Mommy isn't sure why. She thinks maybe my 2nd molars are trying to come in again because I keep chewing on my fingers. She is hoping I sleep better tonight so she can get some rest. She has been really tired lately because all of her energy is going to the baby.

We didn't do much this morning. Just hung out at home and played inside because it was pretty chilly outside. After lunch and nap Mommy paid the bills and then we took Lana for her walk. I was laughing at Lana a lot because she kept stopping dead in her tracks and wouldn't move. Mommy didn't find this too funny though. I dunno why because I sure couldn't stop laughing.

When we got home I threw a fit because I didn't want to come inside, but Mommy had lots of laundry to fold so Grandma took me back outside. I threw another fit because I didn't want to put my jacket on but I finally gave in. I guess it was pretty cold outside.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO

Love
Alexander

No comments: