Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 169




Dear Daddy,

Today we didn't have much planned. We have a pretty busy week the rest of the week with swim lessons and play dates so we just relaxed at home and played today.

Mommy was happy because it was chilly today and she got to dress me in long sleeves and pants. She put my new Halloween shirt on it says "I love my Mummy".


I thought it was fun to wear a long sleeve shirt because I could pull it off easier.

Mommy had to take Lana to the vet and they checked her weight again and they did a blood test to check her thyroid Mommy said. Daddy what is a thyroid?

After they got back from the vet, Mommy, Lana and I went on a walk. You called during the middle of our walk so Mommy was happy about that. Mommy is happy that it is getting cooler again so we can start walking earlier and not having to wait until later in the day.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.



XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: