Monday, October 26, 2009

Day 190

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up and ate breakfast and then talked to you for a bit. Then Mommy put on a movie for me so she could work out for a little bit. Then Mommy made us some lunch. We both had chicken noodle soup and some crackers and fruit. It was so delicious! I had seconds even.

After lunch it was time for nap. When I woke up from my nap and after Grandma got home, Mommy had to go to her dentist appointment.

When she got home we took Lana on her walk. I saw the moon when it was still daylight out! There was also this really mean cat who kept hissing at us and chasing us! Mommy thought it was funny that a cat was chasing two people and a dog.

We had whole wheat pasta and chicken for dinner and then played until bath and bed time.

I love you and miss you so much. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: