Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day 185

Dear Daddy,
Today we slept in yet again because I kept Mommy up late again last night. She doesn't know why I am such a night owl lately.

I loved being able to talk to you this morning though. I miss you Daddy. I love you so much!

For lunch, Mommy made me some of my Dora chicken noodle soup that I have been asking for. I love Dora because of Boots the monkey :)

After lunch Mommy and I took a LONG nap. We both needed it. We woke up refreshed and Mommy let me have some ice cream since I have been asking for some for a few days.

After dinner, we went over to Mommy's friend Jen's house. I got to meet her daughter Jessie, and her son Nathan. I had so much fun playing and Mommy says we can go back over to play next week. All Mommy and her friend did was talk and drink their coffee. They loved watching us play together though.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: