Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 183

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up and did some laundry and ate breakfast and played. Then we had to get ready to go to Mommy's doctor's appointment. I was such a good boy at Mommy's appointment and I just sat in my stroller and played my games on Mommy's phone. Her doctor was so impressed with how smart I was and how well I behaved. She thought I was 4 years old! :) Im such a big boy Daddy!

After Mommy's appointment we went home and I played with Grandma while Mommy went to try to get her flu shot. The two places she tried were out of them so she is going to go to another place on Thursday since they only do them Thursday-Sunday there. If not she is gonna have to wait until her doctor gets more.

Mommy brought home some donuts after and Iloved them! They had orange and black sprinkles on them for Halloween!

Well Daddy, I love you and miss you so so much. Do do Mommy and Lana.


XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: