Thursday, October 8, 2009

Day 172

Dear Daddy,

Today I woke up in a not so great mood. Mommy isn't sure why since I slept wonderful last night. I didn't beg to come into you and Mommy's bed until about 6am.

I had a small breakfast since on Thursdays we have lunch a little bit early so we had to go to swim lessons at 12 and then come home for nap. I did so good at my swim lessons. Mommy promises she will take more videos and pictures on Tuesday at our next lesson.

After nap we played with playdo and then took Lana on her walk. I had a good time and got to meet another doggy along the way.

Grandma and Mommy weren't feeling well tonight so Mommy went and got us Burger King for dinner. It was so good!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: