Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 174

Dear Daddy,
I slept pretty well last night so Mommy was happy about that. When we woke up today Mommy reminded me we were going to the pumpkin patch today. I was so excited so I immediately jumped out of bed and ran out to the living room. I then started screaming to Mommy that I wanted "affles(waffles), sausage and donuts". She gave me a waffle and sausage. She told me she only lets me have waffles so often because they are whole wheat waffles and they have lots of fiber in them.

We got ready and headed off to the pumpkin patch. Mommy said she already sent you all of the pictures and you saw them so I am not going to post them on here because I don't know where Mommy put the camera.

I got to see mini horses that Mommy kept calling ponies. She doesn't know what she is talking about though. They were horses. I also saw some baby chickens and baby goats and baby rabbits. I almost got stung by a bee but Grandpa grabbed it off of me and got stung on his finger. Grandpa sure must love me.

I picked out all the pumpkins for us and had lots of fun. After we were there for a couple hours we left and went and got lunch and went home. I took a late nap since I didn't finish eating until almost 2:30. We just hung out at home the rest of the night and played. I made Papa and Grandma hamburgers out of my playdoh set.

I love you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: