Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 184

Dear Daddy,
Today Mommy had to wake me up since I still wasn't up at 9:15. I needed to get up and get ready to go to swim lessons. I missed seeing Miss Laurie last week! She was so happy to see me today!

After swim lessons, we went and got lunch and then went home. Mommy feels so bad about what happened when she went to get me out of the car. She let me out of my carseat and then I started to crawl to the other side so she closed the door and went to the other side to get the stuff out. She didn't realize I was holding on to the door when she opened it (she knew I couldnt open it since the child protection locks are on) and I fell out and fell to the ground on my hands and then my face :( Mommy felt so bad that she cried. She kept saying "it's all my fault" but I told her "its okay Mommy." and gave her lots of kisses. I still love her and I know it was just an accident.



After my nap, Grandma had gotten me a new Blues Clues DVD as a surprise. I loved it! I stayed home with Grandma and watched it while Mommy took Lana to the dog park to meet Aunt Krista and Ashleigh and her dog Sadie to play. Mommy wanted me to go with but I just wanted to watch my new DVD.

We had pizza for dinner and it was so good! I hate 1 1/2 pieces :) Mommy said I am a little piggy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: