Sunday, October 11, 2009

Day 175

Dear Daddy,
Today was just a relaxing day. We didn't have much planned. Mommy likes to have a relaxing day on the weekend since we are usually so busy during the week.

We woke up at ate breakfast like always and then we played and then got ready for the day. I had some pizza for lunch and Mommy ran to the store while I stayed with Grandma and ate my lunch. Mommy picked up some orange juice and lots of fruit full of vitamin C so we can try to stay healthy and keep away the flu this winter. I love strawberries and I will even eat oranges now so Mommy was happy about that. She is doing her best to keep us healthy.

When Mommy got home we watched the race for a bit until nap time. Mommy ended up taking a nap with me since she was tired. When we woke up we just started watching the race again and Mommy started screaming because Denny wrecked. She was so upset! I just kept yelling "go Denny!". Mommy was pretty mad.

I had a good day just playing with my toys and Mommy and I played hide and seek.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: