Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 191

Dear Daddy,
I kept Mommy up late again last night so we slept in today. We had to get up by 9 though so we could get ready for swim lessons.

As you know since you were talking to Mommy when she woke me up, I was a grump. Mommy kept telling me if I would learn how to sleep at night maybe I wouldnt sleep so late and be a grump every morning.

We had a great time at swim lessons. Miss Laurie said I am doing better every lesson with my polar bear arms. I still need to get a little better though. I am trying hard and both Mommy and miss Laurie are so proud of me.

After swim lessons, we had lunch and then played until nap time. After nap Mommy went to the post office to mail out your care packages and then to pick up another bag of Lana's food at the vet. I stayed with Grandma because it was very cold and rainy out today.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: