Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 176

Dear Daddy,

How are you? I am doing good.

Today was a pretty boring day. Didn't do much. It was cold and drizzly all day so we played inside most of the day. Mommy and I cuddled and watched a movie together too. It was nice. Mommy said she likes it when I cuddle with her.

We had a good lunch today. Chicken, whole wheat pasta with Parmesan cheese and strawberries. Mommy tried making some broccoli as well but I wouldn't even try it.

After nap we took Lana for her walk and it started sprinkling so we headed back home after about 30 min.

I love you and miss you Daddy! Oh I forgot to tell you. tonight after my bath Mommy and I were playing hide and seek and Mommy layed on the floor and I went up and peed on her head! She was so grossed out and Aunt Krista was laughing so hard.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

1 comment:

Melissa said...

omg! boys! pee? really? at least it wasn't poop!