Friday, October 16, 2009

Day 180

Dear Daddy,

Those are some pictures Mommy forgot to show you. The last two are of me and Dave and Tiffany's daughter Katelyn playing at the bbq at Amy's house when Ben and Kristy and Addy were here.


Today we slept in until 10:30 can you believe it? That is because I kept Mommy up until 1am! 1am!!! Mommy had no idea why I was up so late. She thinks its probably because the last few nights she was at the doctors so late and I was up worried about where she was. Luckily both nights Grandma was able to console me and get me back to sleep.

Today Mommy got me a train set! I love it. She knew I liked trains because every time I see one on TV i get so excited and start yelling "choo choo train". She forgot to take some pictures of me playing with it tonight, but she said she will this weekend for you to see. And she said since we didn't go to swim lessons this past week she promises to get pictures and video of me next week.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: