Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 170

Dear Daddy,

Today was a swim lesson day. We woke up and ate breakfast and then got ready to go. I did so good today and did my polar bear arms really well. Miss Lori was so proud of me. After that we got lunch and went home and ate.

After my nap we went to the grocery store to get a few things and then went to Gymboree for free play. Mommy got me a new Gymbo beach ball since Mickey popped mine playing with it. She saw how upset I got when Mickey popped it so she new I had to have a new one.

When we got home I stayed with Grandma because I kept throwing fits and she went and took Lana for her walk.

Mommy said she is 5 weeks pregnant today and that my little brother or sister is growing in her tummy. I can't wait to have a little brother or sister.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: