Sunday, November 1, 2009

Day 195

Dear Daddy,

I woke up sick today. :-( Im all congested sounding and having a runny nose and slight cough. I had a small fever of like 99.6 earlier and Mommy gave me some tylenol to help and it went down.

I woke up late and ate breakfast and then for lunch Mommy made me some chicken noodle soup.

Mommy put me down for a nap and then went to Walmart to get some last minute things. When she got home she finished her Edward pumpkin and then we played until dinner.

After dinner we got me dressed up and ready to go. Mommy said that she sent you the pictures already and she can't find the camera for me to post them on here right now.

I had so much fun Trick or Treating. I was so polite and said thank you to everyone who gave me candy. After each house I said "next door". It was so cute Mommy and Grandma said.

When we got home, we passed out some candy and then watched a movie and then went to bed.

I slept really good and Mommy said its because she knows I didn't feel good.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: