Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Day 212




Dear Daddy,

Today you were on the computer with Mommy and were able to wake me up with her. I really liked that. I was in such a good mood and talked to you for a while. I love you Daddy.

Then we had to go so we could get ready for swimming. I did so well at swimming class. Miss Laurie was so proud of me! I used my polar bear arms really well she said. I was being silly and wearing these goggles and I thought it was so funny. Mommy said it was so cute. As soon as she got the camera I took them off and threw them into the pool.

Then we went home and ate lunch and I took a nap while Mommy cleaned and folded laundry. After nap I decided I didn't want to go for a walk with Mommy and Lana again so Grandma let me stay with her.

I was a good boy all day today though. I never really threw any fits.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: