Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day 220

Dear Daddy,

Today we didn't have much planned so we slept in since I was up a lot last night. Mommy figured out why when she went to brush my teeth-I have a new tooth! Its my upper right second molar. I was pretty cranky all day though because of it and because I didn't get a lot of sleep.

After we got ready Mommy made me a good lunch..some whole wheat pasta and an orange and some whole wheat breaded chicken nuggets...sooo delicious and I ate every bit!

Then I took a nap and we played for a while after that. Then it was time to make the pumpkin pies and pecan pie. I was such a good helper and I had so much fun. I kept tasting the pumpkin pie and saying "I like it!". Mommy has a video and some pictures and she said she will send them do you.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: