Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Day 206

Dear Daddy,

Today we woke up at a decent time since I slept all night for Mommy. She was so happy that I slept well.

We had a good breakfast and talked to you for a few minutes and then got ready for the day. Then we played with my trains until it was time for Mommy to make lunch. While she made lunch, I watched Cars with Uncle Curt. I love that movie and never get tired of it.

After lunch we built a tower out of blocks and I played some with Aunt Krista until it was nap time.

Im not sure what Mommy did while I was napping, but I heard her tell Grandma, she didn't get too much done since I only napped for 30 minutes.

Later on in the afternoon, we took Lana for her walk and then Grandma took me outside to play so Mommy could have some time to just relax. I had a great time outside with Papa and Grandma. I found all kinds of rocks.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: