Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 216

Dear Daddy,

Today when i woke up Mommy was gone for a few hours. She went to see New Moon with Amy and Aunt Krista. I had a great time with Grandma and Papa today though. Papa took me to the park and we ran around in the grass and played on the playground. Then we went home and Grandma fed me lunch and tried to get me down for a nap, but I fought her for 45 minutes so I didn't get a nap.

I played with my toys and played with Grandma until Mommy got home. I was so happy to see Mommy when she got home. I missed her!

Mommy bought me two new books while she was out too. I love them. They are Ni Hao Kai Lan and Cars look and find books. I read them both right away.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: