Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 210

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up, Mommy was already awake. I had a waffle for breakfast-thats all I ever want Mommy says. But she said its okay because they are whole wheat waffles. I always have some fruit with my waffle too.

After breakfast we played and then Mommy got dressed and I decided I wanted soup for lunch. Of course soup its my favorite! I watched Cars of course today too. Mommy said she doesn't know how I don't get tired of this movie!

I threw a fit about taking a nap, but eventually gave in and went to sleep. While I was napping, Grandma stayed home with me and Papa and Mommy went out shopping to get you some more stuff for your Christmas package. Mommy said tomorrow I can help her bake cookies for you.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy! So do Mommy and Lana!

XOXOXOXOXOX
Love
Alexander

No comments: