Friday, November 20, 2009

Day 215

Dear Daddy,

Today we were supposed to have a playdate at Jayla and Sadee's, but I was up until almost 1:30 AM last night. Mommy knew if she tried to wake me up early to go over there on time that I would not be a nice little boy all day. So she decided to cancel for today.

When I finally did wake up, I ate breakfast and we played until it was time to get ready. Then it was soon lunch time and then nap time. Mommy paid the bills while I took a nap and when I woke up she had a headache again. :(

We both had a popsicle when I woke up and they were yummy sugar free ones!

I got to play outside with Papa today too because he had the day off so that was fun.

Tomorrow Mommy is going with Amy and Aunt Krista to the movies to see New Moon, so I am spending the whole day with Papa and Grandma. I'm very excited because I know I will have lots of fun.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: