Thursday, November 19, 2009

Day 214

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy slept in with me b/c she had a headache when her alarm originally went off. So we woke up and ate breakfast and talked to you and then got ready for swim class.

I was all by myself in class again today and I Like that because I get Miss Laurie all to myself. She lets me jump off the step sometimes too which I love doing.


When we were done there we went home and played until nap time. Mommys headache was back so she took a nap with me and I love that because I get to cuddle with her.

When I woke up, I stayed with Grandma while Mommy went and looked at a place for us to move to. Then we ate dinner and got ready to go to Jessie's house.

I had lots of fun there. We watched the movie Up and payed with all of her toys and had some chocolate milk too. Jessie gets a little mad because I always try to hug her and she doesn't like that. Mommy and Jessie's Mommy think its funny.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: