Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 217

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Mommy noticed I was quite myself and that my hands were a little bit shaky. She got really concerned so she gave me some juice and a banana thinking maybe my sugar was a bit low or something since I decided I didn't want to eat dinner last night.

Well she was talking to you on the computer and I started coughing and she looked at me and I puked all over the couch. So she picked me up and got me off the couch and I puked some more all over the floor. Mommy took me to get Grandma so she could hold me while Mommy cleaned up and I puked some more all over the hall floor. Mommy was so upset because she felt so bad for me.

Mommy decided that since after I was puking I was just laying around and acting not like myself that she wasn't going to go to the candle party. She was bummed because she really wanted to go, but I am more important she said.

The rest of the day, I was acting sick sometimes but fine other times. I seemed to be okay tonight and I had eaten some chicken soup and crackers for lunch. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: