Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 204

Dear Daddy,
Today we woke up and did the laundry and played all morning. I am so good at helping Mommy put all the stuff from the washer into the dryer. Mommy says I am her special helper.

After we played for a while, we got ready for the day and then it was time for lunch. I had some pasta and chicken and it was very good. After that we made one of the little foam puppets that Mommy bought for me at the craft store. It was a monkey-I keep forgetting to show you it when we talk to you. I make a great monkey noise Daddy!

Then I took a nap and Mommy did some of her crocheting and folded some laundry. When Grandma got home I stayed with her and Mommy ran to Walmart to get a few things and to Henrys to get some fruit and veggies and other things.

Mommy got me some whole grain organic bunny shaped crackers. They are great! I got to have some as a snack while we took Lana for her walk. Silly Lana got scared of a big truck and I told her "its okay Sissy".

I love you and miss yoU Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: