Friday, November 27, 2009

Day 222

Dear Daddy,

Today I slept in really late because I stayed up too late. Mommy fought with me for hours trying to get me to sleep. She cant wait until we move in January so I will have my own room again and she can get me sleeping better without all of the people in this house.

When I woke up I ate breakfast and played with Uncle Curt while Mommy took a shower and got ready. Then we had lunch and watched a Christmas cartoon on TV until nap time.

I took a pretty good nap and Mommy cuddled with me for a little bit while I napped.

After my nap we had a snack and played some more. We were going to go outside and play but it got really cold and windy. We are supposed to get rain all day tomorrow but we will see if thats true. Those weathermen are never right.

We ended up having McDonalds for dinner and it was really good. I had chicken nuggets and apple slices and a chocolate milk. I even got a new toy!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOOXXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: