Thursday, November 12, 2009

Day 207

Dear Daddy,

Today we woke up and had breakfast and got ready because it was a swim lesson day!

I was all alone in class today and Miss Laurie said she loves that. She loves having me all to herself for a whole half hour. We had lots of fun. She let me jump off the side to her a few times and she threw me in the air and dragged me back and forth in the water too. It was so much fun. I was just giggling and giggling. I did so well and used my polar bear arms really well.

After swim lessons, we went home and played until nap time. After nap, we had snack and read my books and then played with my toys until dinner time. Then after dinner we headed over to Jessie's house to play. I had lots of fun. We played with balloons and watched Ice Age 3. I love playing there!

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: