Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 213

Dear Daddy,

I slept in really late again today since I was up for a few hours last night. Mommy still doesn't know why my schedule is so messed up but she is hoping to get it back on track soon. I was glad to see you online again though when I woke up. I know you couldn't hear me this time but I kept telling you everything I was doing.

Mommy was already showered and dressed but she still had to get me dressed and of course I put up a fight but once she put on Cars for me I was okay. I had some pasta and grapes for lunch. It was good and I made a happy plate. I was so proud of myself.

After that we played with my toys until nap time. Mommy ended up taking a nap with me because she had a really bad headache.

After nap and Grandma was home I stayed here with her while Mommy went to the post office to mail out your Christmas packages and go to the grocery store to get a few things.

I was so happy to see Mommy when she got home. I ran up to her and said "Mommy your home!"

Gues what Daddy? The moon was finally out again tonight! We haven't seen it at all this week and I always get so sad.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: