Sunday, November 8, 2009

Day 203

Dear Daddy,

When Mommy got home last night I was STILL awake-I wouldn't sleep for Grandma- so we slept in again today. Mommy made me a good breakfast and then she took a shower. Then we played until lunch time. We set up my train and played with it. I love saying "choo choo!"

Then we had lunch and then took a nap. Mommy tried to take a nap, but couldn't fall asleep so she went out to fold the laundry and check some things online.

I woke up from my nap in a great mood and came walking out with a big smile on my face. I played a game with Mommy on her phone for a while and then I decided I wanted to play with my cars. After that we played with my blocks too.

Then it was dinner time and I ate a lot of Grandmas food instead of my own.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: