Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 221

Dear Daddy,

Today was Turkey Day! (Or as I like to call it Toookey Day) When I woke up Mommy made me breakfast and then we played with my train for a while.

After Mommy got ready and we all got dressed we played and had lots of fun with everyone. I wish you had been here. I miss you Daddy.

Soon it was my nap time and of course I threw a fit at first, but as soon as Mommy held me, I conked out. I only slept for about 30-35 minutes, but I woke up refreshed. Mommy was making the fruit salad when I woke up, so Aunt Krista got me out of bed and I just hugged and hugged her.

Mommy had to go down to Rite Aide to get something for Grandma and while she was there she got me a jumbo Go Diego Go coloring book. I had lots of fun coloring in it all day. Mommy asked me to draw a picture for her, but I jut decided to color on every page instead. :)

When Uncle Curt got home from work it was time to eat! I ate lots of turkey and a few bites of stuffing and of course a sweet roll.

After dinner we talked to you for a while and then we watched A Christmas Story in our jammies.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: