Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Day 198

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy and I still weren't feeling well. She decided we weren't going to go to swim lessons today. Even though the pool is heated, I still get cold and shiver so Mommy was afraid it would make me sicker. Plus she didn't want us giving everyone else our germs.

We just had a relaxing and nice day at home again. Mommy wants us to get all better.

I miss you Daddy. Mommy looked so sick today, I could tell she would have liked to have slept all day, but she was great and played with me all day.

We had some pasta alfredo for dinner and it was pretty good. Mommy said there is only a few more months until you come home. I can't wait! I can't wait to play football and run around with you and play cars and watch the movie Cars too!

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: