Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 202

Dear Daddy,
We slept in really late til almost 10:30 today since we were up late. Mommy made me eggs and sausage for breakfast and I ate all of mine and some of hers. It was good.

After that we got ready and played until lunch time. After lunch it was nap time. Mommy tried to take a nap with me, but couldn't fall asleep so she went out and did some cleaning.

After nap, I played with Mommy until she had to leave to go to Amys. She said she was having a girls night with Amy. She deserves it Daddy. She does so much for me and I don't sleep well so she doesn't get a lot of time to herself. She is the best Mommy ever. I had fun with Papa and Grandma while Mommy was gone. I ate all my dinner and we played outside.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: