Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 218

Dear Daddy,

Today we slept in a little bit since I kept Mommy up late again last night (whats new?). When we woke up Mommy finished talking to you for a bit and then we got ready and headed to Costco.

I got to eat a few samples while we were there and got to see all of the Christmas decorations and lights. I had lots of fun with Mommy shopping. She got me some cheese and crackers and some yogurt and we got some fruit and a few other things too.

After that we went home and ate lunch and then I took a nap. After nap we took Lana for her walk. We saw lots of planes and lots of red and orange leaves on the ground. Mommy said that happens when Fall comes.

I love you and miss you so much Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: