Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 208

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy woke me up because we had to get ready for our playdate. We went over to Jayla and Sadee's house. I had lots of fun. We played with their McDonalds drive thru/kitchen thing. And we went outside and played with their cars and bikes. I even got to ride on a quad that was a powerwheels. It was so neat that it went all by itself when I pushed a button. I think Mommy knew i liked it a lot so she said that maybe Santa will bring me one for Christmas.

After we were done playing, we went home and ate lunch and then took a nap. I must have been worn out from all that running around playing Mommy said because I took almost a 2 hour nap. I rarely do that anymore.

After nap we woke up and Grandma was home from work. Mommy wanted to take Lana for her walk but I didn't want to go so Grandma said I could stay home with her. We played outside until Mommy and Lana got home. It was pretty cold out so I had to wear my jacket with my hood.

Then we had dinner and talked to you and now Im gonna go to bed. I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: