Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 219

Dear Daddy,

Today Mommy woke me up and got me ready for the day because I had to go to swim lessons today. Even though I love swimming lessons, I was in a weird mood today and didn't want to listen or behave too well. I just wanted Miss Laurie to hug me and hold me.

After swimming we got lunch and then played until nap time. After nap time Mommy went to Walmart to get you a few things and to the post office to mail it. I didn't want to go with Mommy so I stayed with Grandma and had snack and some juice.

I was a pretty good boy the rest of the day. I liked talking to you online tonight Daddy. I miss you. Mommy got me some Christmas pajamas today and I am wearing my Mickey Mouse ones. She also got me some spongebob Christmas pajamas too.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: