Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 205

Dear Daddy,

TOday I woke up in a great mood until the banana I was eating for breakfast broke in half. I was not happy about that at all. I threw a fit for a long time no matter what Mommy did to console me. Mommy says Im so silly when I act that way and that she doesn't like it.

After breakfast we got ready for swim lessons. I had a good time, but at first I didn't want to go to Miss Laurie. Mommy doesn't know what it was. I just wanted to stay by Mommy, but then Miss Laurie let me jump off the step to her and I was okay after that.

I did pretty good with my polar bear arms in swim class today and Miss Laurie gave me lots of hugs.

After that we went home and ate lunch and then it was my nap time. After nap, Ashleigh was there and she cut and colored Mommys hair while I played with my toys and sang and danced for them. Ashleigh say Im so silly but so cute! Mommy said she agrees. You should see Mommys hair-it looks so pretty.

Since today was Lana's birthday we sang Happy Birthday to her and then you got to watch her open her gifts. Well actually I opened them for her :) She loves her new chew toy.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: