Saturday, November 28, 2009

Day 223

Dear Daddy,

Today when I woke up Grandma was already decorating the house for Christmas. It looks so neat. There are lights everywhere and lots of Santas and Snowmen.

I have to learn to not touch everything though so I don't break it. At least thats what Mommy and Grandma keep saying.

After my lunch and nap we went to Joanns but when we went to wait in line to get the fabric cut and we were number 30 and they were only on number 9 so we couldn't wait anymore because we were going to dinner with Papa and Grandma at Chilis.

I ate almost all of my dinner and it was so yummy. Mommy and Grandma got the 2 people eat for $20 deal and got bottomless chips and salsa and they both got cajun chicken pasta and we took the dessert home.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: