Sunday, November 29, 2009

Day 224

Dear Daddy,

Today when we woke up it was still somewhat raining-not as bad as yesterday, but still raining some. We ate breakfast and then I watched football with Papa while Mommy took a shower and got ready. After that we played with my cars and my train until lunch time. I had the rest of my grilled cheese and fries from dinner at Chilis last night. It was so delicious!

Then it was time for my nap. While I was sleeping, Mommy went to Walmart to get a few things and to Joanns and she got some Diego fabric to make me some more fleece longies and some Christmas fabric to make me some Christmas PJS and a Christmas pillow too. Mommy also got me a little Winnie the Pooh and Tigger and Piglet snowglobe that plays music when she was at Walmart. I loved it. I just laid there and looked at it for a long time last night.

We ended up having pizza for dinner and it was really good. I ate a whole piece all by myself.

After that I took a bath and got dressed for bed. I did pretty well with sleeping. I only woke up for about an hour and a half or so.

I love you and miss you Daddy. So do Mommy and Lana.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love
Alexander

No comments: